Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Types:||Ag , FkAg, AgNi, AgCu, AgSnO2, AgSnO2In2O3, AgZnO2, AgCdO Etc.||Usage:||Contactor, Relay, Starter, Voltage Controller, Automobile Etc.|
|Packing:||Inner Package: Vacuum, Outer Package: Carton||Production Process::||Melting Method,internal Oxidation,powder Metallurgy|
|Supply Type:||OEM,ODM||Properties:||Low Resistance,good Anti-Corrosion Ability,long Electric Life|
Silver Electrical Wire,
Silver Plated Wire
(A) Silver, Fine-grain Silver Series:
1) High electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and chemical stability. 2) Easy to produce
and good tensile strength. 3) Low contact resistance and temperature in the installing test.
Using Production Process: melting method.
(2) Silver Nickel Alloy Series:
1) Good performance in arc erosion resistance and high resistance against welding.
2) Good conductivity and thermal conductivity.
Using Production Process: powder metallurgy method.
(3) Silver Oxidation Alloy Series:Including AgCdO, AgSnO2 and AgSnO2In2O3
(4) Silver Cadmium Oxide Series:
A) Good performance in arc erosion and welding resistance. B) Long electric life.
C) In some specific fields, so far, no other material can be replaced.
(5) The Silver Oxide Tin, Silver Oxide Tin Oxide Indium Series:
1) Environmental friendly contact materials without cadmium.
2) Arc Erosion and Welding Resistance.
3) Long electric life.
(6) Silver Copper Alloy Series:
1) Silver copper alloy have better performance in resistance against welding than silver.
2) Silver has a better performance in arc erosion resistance.
Production Process: Melting method