Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Silver, Tungster||Types:||AgW, CuW, AgWC, AgWCC Ect.|
|Usage:||Switchgears, Electronic Appliance.||Sample:||Available|
|Package:||Carton / As Required||Delivery:||TNT, DHL Or Other Express|
Powder Metallurgy Products,
Silver Plated Contacts
Silver Alloy Contacts/Electrical Welding Button Contact/Silver Contact Sheets Used in Starters
Powder Metallurgy has already won more and more recognition in manufacturing method of contact material and became a main method for making Power Contact such as AgW, CuW, AgWC, AgWCC, AgNi, AgNiC, AgCetc.
Its characteristics as follows:
1. The component and quality of contact production made by Powder Metallurgy are more easy to control comparing with other manufacturing methods, because it can ensure uniformity of contact function. It is beneficial for ameliorating metallographic organization and improving function of contact materials by using advanced methods: chymic cladding, chemical sedimentation, pulverization, mechanization alloy.
2. Adopting the manufacturing methods of sinter and extrusion, their consistency can achieve 99.9%. Meanwhile, the second structure in silver base becomes fibre shape whose direction is vertical to the surface of Electrical Contacts, all these improve highly physical mechanism, arc corrosion resistance and low and stable resistance of the materials.
3. AgW, CuW, AgWC contacts choose different powder materials with adding inside Ni, Co mineral and by using pre-sinter and active sinter technology then improve their consistency and ameliorate electrical function of contact materials.
1. AgW series: All kinds of omnipotence breakers, plastic breakers, heavy charge AC/DC contactorother switches.
2. CuW series: Widely used in high voltage breaker.
3. AgWCAgWCC series: Mainly used in high electricity charge switchgear such as breaker, creepage switch. Generally they are used with AgNi ,AgWC together.
4. AgNi series: Widely used in DC/AC relay, designation switch, contactor, light switch, thermal controller, timer of washer etc.
5. AgNiC series
Widely used in omnipotence breakers such as DW45 intelligence coupling with AgW.
6. AgC series
Mainly used in protective switch such as miniature breaker, creepage protective switch or motor protective switch with coupling contact in AgW.