Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Soft And Hard 99.99 Pure Silver Wire||Application:||Wire,rivets,sheet,strip|
|Properties:||Low Resistance,good Anti-Corrosion Ability,long Electric Life||Production Process:||Melting Method,internal Oxidation,powder Metallurgy|
Silver Plated Wire,
Silver Plated Copper Wire
Good Anti - Corrosion Ability Silver Alloy Wire ISO9001 For Contact Rivets
1. Product name:
Electrical silver alloy wire with low resistance for contacts and contact rivets
Silver contact wire which is used to make Electrical contact mainly include Ag , FkAg, AgNi, AgCu, AgSnO2, AgSnO2In2O3, AgZnO2, AgCdO etc. Silver Alloy Wire can be used to manufacture Rivet Contacts and Contact Bridges by automatics welding Machine. They are widely applied in low voltage electrical appliances,such as Contactor, Relay, Starter, Voltage Controller, Automobile etc.
3. Product characteristics
(1) Silver, Fine-grain Silver Series
Our company applies the process of sintering, powder metallurgy process, and internal oxidation.
Through extrusion, drawing wire, coining to produce silver alloy wires and contact rivets.
1) High electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and chemical stability.
2) Easy to produce and good tensile strength.
3) Low contact resistance and temperature in the installing test.
Using Production Process: melting method.
(2) Silver Nickel Alloy Series
1) Good performance in arc erosion resistance and high resistance against welding.
2) Good conductivity and thermal conductivity.
Using Production Process: powder metallurgy method.
(3) Silver Oxidation Alloy Series
Including AgCdO, AgSnO2 and AgSnO2In2O3
(4) Silver Cadmium Oxide Series
1) Good performance in arc erosion and welding resistance.
2) Long electric life.
3) In some specific fields, so far, no other material can be replaced.
(5) The Silver Oxide Tin, Silver Oxide Tin Oxide Indium Series
1) Environmental friendly contact materials without cadmium.
2) Arc Erosion and Welding Resistance.
3) Long electric life.
Using Production Process:Melting internal oxidation, the automation powder preoxidation method,
chemical deposition coated method, powder metallurgy method.
(6) Silver Copper Alloy Series
1) Silver copper alloy have better performance in resistance against welding than silver.
2) Silver has a better performance in arc erosion resistance.